Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turai aur Adrakh/Hari Mirch Ki Sabzi - तुरई और अदरख/हरी मिर्च की सब्जी (Ridge Gourd and Ginger/Green Chili Curry)

Hello friends,

Here I am with another bookmarked recipe from a dear friend of mine Kiran who has a wonderful blog called Sumadhura.


I had bookmarked this amazing recipe when she had posted it in July 2010. I love ridge gourd and was glad to know one more preparation of it. I prepared it last week and was so happy that I tried it. Turai aur Adrakh/Hari Mirch Ki Sabzi - तुरई और अदरख/हरी मिर्च की सब्जी (Ridge Gourd and Ginger/Green Chili Curry) is a sure keeper and now will be make frequently in our house.

Thanks Kiran for such wonderful recipe. I have many more bookmarked from yours that I need to try out :)

hearthandsoulgirlichef
That's all for now. Take care till next post.

23 comments:

Panchpakwan said...

Simply delicious side dish..

Elaichii said...

looks delish!

Anonymous said...

I never thought of adding ginger to turai.This sounds a very tasty idea.

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

My mouth is watering just reading the ingredients. Thanks for this delicious sounding recipe.

Kiran said...

Dear Priya,

Thank you for trying out my recipe.Am very happy to know that you all liked it.

Swathi said...

Delicious healthy dish. Kiran makes healthy dishes,

Santosh Bangar said...

LOOKS TASTY AND HEALTHY

aipi said...

Wow, nice combo Priya..perfect with some hot parathas :)

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

looks yummy and amazing priya...hru doing girl...setting in the new place...wil catch up with all ur wonderful [posts soon...

Cool Lassi(e) said...

I always make a variation of this for Roti. Looks so green and delicious!

Padma said...

Nice combo.... sounds delicious.

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious sabzi, looks yummy..

Simplyfood said...

Very innovative use of ingredients , nice combo.Looks tasty and spicy.

R said...

yum! i have never used ginger with turai...... maybe i will try next time.

Krishnaveni said...

lovely presentation, beautiful green colour, new recipe looks great

Saraswathi Ganeshan said...

Its New for me, Will give a try & let you know

Shivani said...

very delicious with hot hot chapatis and a dollop of homemade butter

Sanjeeta kk said...

Taroi is my fave. subji. This looks delicious.

Gayathri Kumar said...

Looks yummy..

sweet artichoke said...

Yummy curry! I can't resist anything with ginger in it! your curry sounds delicious!

Indian Cuisine Blogroll said...

nice ridge gourd recipe..will go great with chappathi...

The Wise Alternative 918-836-0565 said...

I've never tried ridge gourd but it looks delicious. Thanks so much for sharing with the Hearth and Soul hop.

sanju said...

Looks so tempting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails